Our client a Top 100 firm is looking to recruit a IT Helpdesk Assistant to their IT Team in London.
The company is built on strong IT investment and core systems all supported in house to deliver on their commercial objectives.
As the newly appointed IT Helpdesk Analyst you will provide a high level of 1st/2nd line IT Support within the busy IT Department based in London.
As IT Helpdesk Support, you will be the first point of contact for all users via telephone and face to face in the London office, and in conjunction with the service desk management system and Outlook email will respond and within an agreed SLA.
You will also be responsible for assisting the wider IT Helpdesk function providing remote support to users nationally in our clients other offices and also when working from home.
You will work closely with the IT Helpdesk Manager and your role will include but not be exclusive to:
* Delivering a high level of technical support on a range of technologies.
* Demonstrating a hands-on attitude to troubleshooting hardware and application specific issues
* Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving or escalating user incidents or queries within strict SLA and KPI timeframes (first response and resolution)
* Taking ownership of requests assigned to you and manage them through to resolution
* Performing a range of administrative tasks.
* Helping support and train other team members when required.
Although the role will be based in London, there may be the odd occasion when you will be required to travel to Manchester (For training)
Working hours will be 35-40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday-Friday with rotational shifts between 08:00 and 18:00)
Additional support on the ‘on call’ rotas for out of hours IT assistance – roughly once every 6-8 weeks.
Essential Skills and Experience:
You must have 1+ years hands-on related IT support experience in a commercial environment and experience of working in a busy legal environment would be a distinct advantage/
Please contact Laura Baron at Clayton Legal for more information on this role or apply to be immediately considered.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.