Oxford BioMedica (UK) Limited
*Do you want to continually improve, generate ideas and adopt creative ways of working? We deliver innovation through exceptional research and development, and so can you.*
Oxford Biomedica’s Information Technology team is responsible for business support and services, maintaining a reliable, secure infrastructure, including systems, data and telecommunications in support of the business’ changing needs.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Analyst to manage, analyse, schedule and perform IT support for data and communication systems, services and infrastructure across all sites including telecommunications, audio and visual systems.
*Your responsibilities in this role would be:*
* Provide IT analysis and technical support to employees, covering both hardware and software systems to deliver a successful resolution.
* Maintain and repair IT systems and equipment (hardware, peripherals and software) to ensure they are functioning effectively
* Install IT equipment and software to meet user(s) needs
* Assist in the development and technical support of the technology infrastructure for both voice and data
* Document the introduction of new equipment and maintain equipment records to satisfy regulatory audit requirements.
* Support and participate in the successful delivery of IT company projects
* Contribute to the development of the IT operating procedures and backup plans to meet the needs and regulatory requirements of the business.
* Participate in an IT team roster to provide out of hours support to production critical systems
*To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:*
* A level or degree (or similar in related field)
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
* Knowledge of operating systems, networking, mobile and data telecommunication, servers, Windows operating systems, networks and security, wireless network, anti-virus and backups
* Experience of troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
* Competent with installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
* Knowledge of data integrity fundamentals with regards to completeness, consistency, accuracy and quality
* Proven experience within a high Cyber security awareness environment
* Previous experience within Pharma, Biotech or similar environment would be advantageous
* Good command of English language both written and spoken with the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
*Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.*
We are committed to offering highly competitive reward packages for all our staff. That’s why, every year, we benchmark our salaries and benefits against the local pharmaceutical market – by that, we mean that we compare our packages with those of other major companies in the London, Oxford, Cambridge areas.
We’re looking for highly skilled, focused individuals to help us deliver life-changing therapies to patients. It’s no mean feat, and we have to work together to make this happen.
Along the way, you’ll have a rich variety of opportunities to really develop your career. We’ll also give you a generous set of employee benefits and a competitive salary.