Site Supervisor (Single Man Site) – West End of London, Green Park
My client is a market leading facilities maintenance company, they are a family run business who are seeking an multi skilled engineer who can independently manage and run the day to day operations of a prestigious commercial property in the Green Park area in the West End.
The candidate who is successful will be maintaining the plant rooms, corridors and landlord areas of the multi million pound luxury apartments on behalf of an international managing agent.
· Electrical and Mechanical – PPM’s and Reactive maintenance
· General building maintenance tasks
· Plantroom checks throughout the building
· Lighting, Compliance Log Books, Pumps, Motors, AHU’s, FCU’s to name a few.
· Statutory Checks and Compliance Monitoring
Salary & Package:
· £38,000.00 Per Annum
· Monday to Friday | 08:00 – 17:00
· 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· Plenty of Overtime Available!
· Qualified to Electrical OR Mechanical NVQ Level 3
· Experience working as a Supervisor / Lead Engineer (Desired)
· 5 Years Facilities Maintenance Experience
· Client facing, ability to work under pressure
· Highly organised and coordinated
· Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well-established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity, please apply today!….. click apply for full job details