Pinpoint Resourcing is currently working with a well established property company that is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team based in London. The role will report into the Financial Controller and they are looking for a candidate to start immediately on a temporary basis with a view to become permanent
· Manage the day to day accounting operations
· Production of Management Accounts (P&L, BS and Cashflow)
· Analysis and investigation on variances to budget and forecast
· Financial KPI Reporting
· Oversee and support accounts payable function
· Production of annual budgets and monthly re-forecasting
· Ensure Revenue is recognised accurately with full reconciliations
· Fixed Asset Reporting
· Quarterly VAT Reconciliation and submission
· Bank Reconciliations
· Support on adhoc projects
· Immediatley available to start
· Qualified ACCA/ACA or ACCA/ACA finalist
· Relishes a challenge
· Excellent Excel skills
· Ability to demonstrate communicate at all levels
If the above role sounds like your next step, then please apply!
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.