Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
*You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart.*
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
*Why Syneos Health?* Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies – INC Research and inVentiv Health – we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you’ll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
You’ll join The Commercial Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. You will help clients maximize the commercial value of their assets, portfolio, and organization while building excellence in the commercial organization. You will also help companies market and sell more effectively in an environment increasingly dominated by third-party payers.
In this role, you will be a visible leader of the firm and drive commercial success by securing profitable business, actively harvest accounts, create leads, and ensure accurate project forecasting and pricing. You will leverage your subject matter expertise to contribute to thought leadership opportunities by identifying industry trends and incorporating into client work. You will:
* Grow the business through meaningful commercial contribution via business development, i.e., growing a book of business and bringing new accounts into the portfolio.
* Build consulting delivery capability as an effective recruiter, manager and developer of people.
* Create market eminence and play a senior leadership role in the practice through relevant thought leadership contributions, offer development and enhancement, and internal leadership in the practice area and firm as a whole.
* Lead and develop client relationships and ensure delivery of well-structured projects that exceed client expectations.
* Work collaboratively with other executives to design and deliver customized and innovative solutions for the client.
* Provide leadership and refinement to the practice, resources, and staff development.
*Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:*
* MBA or graduate degree in business or life sciences
* Substantial life sciences/pharmaceutical experience including consulting
* Extensive knowledge and experience of European pricing and market access environments (including payer landscape, HTAs, innovative contracting strategies/managed entry agreements/ tendering and future policy changes)
* European pricing and market access launch experience
* Excellent technical skills and subject matter expertise (including qualitative and quantitative pricing methodology, strategic frameworks and experience with reimbursement dossier submissions)
* Demonstrated ability to build, develop and motivate teams
* A strong history of successfully selling, delivering and growing revenues.
* Recent experience working with large national and global accounts. Strong and demonstrable track record of successful practice building.
* Visibility in the biopharmaceutical industry and is viewed as a thought leader and trusted adviser to clients.
* Known authority in the European pricing and market access environment,
* Able to leverage external network to improve profitable revenues and market positioning
*Make your work matter everywhere*. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)