*Territory Sales Manager – Wound Care. Exciting new opportunity working across Thames Valley, SW and NW London*
Role: Territory Sales Manager – Wound Care
Territory: Buckinghamshire, Oxford, Berkshire, North West London, South West London and Central London
Therapy Area: Wound Care
Salary: Negotiable competitive salary depending on experience, bonus, company car, additional package benefits
*Role Type: Territory Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Medical Representative*
This is an exciting new sales opportunity to work in wound management. The role reports to the Regional Business Manager. In this role you will:
* Identify and develop business across all appropriate sectors in line with regional & national sales targets and objectives.
* You will support the Healthcare Partnership manager to develop and implement a commercially focused business plan.
* Support the development of customer advocates that will include Tissue Viability, Procurement, District Nurses, Clinical Specialist’s.
* The main target customer groups to accelerate profitable sales growth will be generalist customers across both primary and secondary care.
The client is a global business with established brands in three key segments: wound treatment, incontinence, hygiene, and infection prophylaxis. The Wound Management Division is among the fastest growing Wound businesses in the UK. This success is a result of high quality clinically effective products, delivered with innovation and value to partners in healthcare.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in Science or Business (preferred)
* Or Nursing/Clinical qualification
* Full UK drivers’ licence
* Recent healthcare sales experience within both community and acute NHS health economy
* Experience of influencing both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
* Wound Care experience (desirable)
* Recent experience within the multi-channel NHS market (community and acute)
* Demonstrable and significant recent sales track record
* Evidenced ability to influence others.
* High personal accountability and integrity
* Passion to “make a difference” to health.
* Able to work as part of an effective team.
If you are suitable for this position, please send a copy of your CV. Alternatively call the recruitment team at Chemistree Solutions Ltd. Chemistree is a pharmaceutical and healthcare recruitment specialist.