Meeting Support & Office Services Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic, proactive individual seeking a new career with a leading accountancy firm? Could you thrive in a varied role building great relationships with customers and ensuring our client’s London office runs smoothly? If so, read on.
Our client is an expanding Top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a Meeting Support & Office Services Assistant to join their friendly Office Services Team based near Tower Hill in the City.
– Competitive salary
– 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays) discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
– The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
– Private medical insurance at discounted rates
– Private dental cover at discounted rates
– Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
– Life assurance (4x salary)
– Season ticket loan (for travel)
– Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
– Pension Scheme arrangements
Joining this award-winning firm, you will discover an environment of ambition and a clear mission to be exceptional and deliver a seamless service.
In addition to offering extensive benefits and perks, our client also gives back and nominates a charity to support each financial year. They also live by a common set of values which are prevalent across the entire business and includes being passionate, reliable and responsive, enthusiastic, commercially-minded and pragmatic and being solutions focused and driven to help customers prosper.
As a Meeting Support & Office Services Assistant, you will be tasked with providing a high-quality support service to over 30 partners and 200 staff at our client’s London offices.
This varied role will see you taking on a wide variety of tasks including front of house duties, assistant-level activities and the management and administration surrounding meetings.
Specifically, you will:
– Manage the meeting room set up and any catering requirements
– Ensure drinks, conference phones and IT equipment are set up and fully functional
– Help staff and guests handle any audio-visual connection issues
– Manage room configuration, meeting supplies and cleaning
– Act as a secondary receptionist for the firm, covering breaks, holiday and sickness
– Greet guests, take deliveries and manage car parking spaces
– Maintain office supplies
– Offer support to the Filing and Archiving Team
– Assist other departments with admin, data entry, filing and mail outs
To be considered as a Meeting Support & Office Services Assistant, you will need:
– Experience of building relationships within a professional setting
– Demonstrable competence in problem solving and plenty of initiative
– Proven experience of being reliable and responsive
– Strong listening skills and the ability to answer questions and understand requirements
– Flexibility towards working hours and the willingness to do more
Previous experience of working in any client/customer focussed role would be an advantage to your application, but this is not essential.
This is a full time role working 9:30 – 5:30, five days per week. However, some flexibility will be required surrounding early meetings and reception cover. As such, some days your hours may be 8:30 – 4:30 and others may require a late finish.
Other organisations may call this role Office Assistant, Office Support Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Meeting Room Assistant, Receptionist, or Secretary,
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to take the next step in your career as a Meeting Support & Office Services Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.