Vitality, MI Analyst – Life Retention, Bournemouth or London, £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As ourMI Analyst – Life Retention, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Joining us as our MI Analyst – Life Retention you will develop, deliver, maintain and communicate timely and accurate management information (MI) suite to all stakeholders, providing a dedicated focus on Life Retention. You will be responsible for Retention revenues reporting and trend analysis and you’ll support transition of Life retention performance to Salesforce CRM.
Responsibilities as ourMI Analyst – Life Retention:
– Report revenues reporting and trend analysis
– Lapsed policy analysis by Indexed and non-indexed polices
– Bonus compensation scheme and incentive structures (internal teams)
– Broker incentive structures – 2 year / 5 year term deals and impacts
– Macro-economic outlook – decreasing customer affordability and impacts on wellness optimiser changes
– Oversee MI performance data from the underpinning workflow systems (Optimiser, migrating from Paradigm) within the Life Retention servicing environment
– Report requirement capturing, creation/development, enhancement and distribution
– Support the migration of manual reporting into Spotfire to improve efficiency
– Use detailed economic and mathematical models to predict the outcomes of changes in the business model
Skills and experience required to become our MI Analyst – Life Retention:
– Educated to degree level in relevant subject (computing / programming / mathematics / statistics)
– Advanced experience of data analysis and report building in Excel
– Data manipulation, Formula creation, Charts and graphs, Pivot tables
– Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and querying using T-SQL
– Experience in Spotfire, Google Analytics and Salesforce
– Understanding of relational database architecture and querying
– Knowledge of reporting tools (Spotfire, Power BI, Cognos etc.)
– A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines with demanding stakeholders
– High level of attention to detail ensuring all data is correct whilst conducting analysis
– Experience of working within a Sales lead orientated background as an analyst
– Previous leadership or management of an MI Team
– Familiar with Python or R
– Understanding of the Financial Services environment
Closing Date: Wednesday 9th September 2020
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our MI Analyst – Life Retention, thenplease click ‘apply’ today…… click apply for full job details