.NET C# Developer – Permanent role – Remote working – £30k -£50k DOE + Benefits
Are you a .NET C# Developercommitted to building .NET solutions that work for their user communities?
Do you have the patience and desire to make existing .NET applications work better?
Do you enjoy working in different environments, travelling when necessary?
Are you able to design .NET applications based on latest as well as Legacy architectures?
Are you a .NET C# Developer with very good communications skills?
Do you like and appreciate schedules?
Do you want a career that will allow you to continue being you, doing what you enjoy, meeting and helping lots of people, being passionate about technology?
If you are a .NET C# Developer with minimum3-5 years of commercial experience and feel your natural inclination was to say Yes to our previous questions, then do you have skills and experiences in the following:
– .NET C# development experience – essential
– MVC, MS SQL Server 2008/2012 with strong SQL and Stored Procedures – essential
– Experience of modern technologies such as Xamarin and App Development – beneficial
– SSIS, SSRS – beneficial
– Additional knowledge of MS SharePoint, Angular/JS, PowerBuilder, Azure, VB.NET or Mulesoft – would be an advantage
– Good analysis skills and experience working with data (ie to identify and resolve problems or analyse existing systems/applications to ascertain and document what they do) – would be an advantage
– Proven strong communicator, who is able to speak about technical matters in non-technical (plain) English
– Ability to produce good quality documentation
– Team player, as well as capable to work on own initiative
At the moment, due to the Covid situation the successful .NET C# Developer would be working completely remotely. For the future, flexibility regarding some travelling to other sites (eg London, Europe, and/or our offices) is expected.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful IT Services organization and be part of growing its business further.
In return we can offer:
a competitive salary
flexible benefits package (including pension, life insurance, health insurance, etc.)
excellent travel expenses policy
variety of technologies and interesting customer projects
opportunity to progress, both in terms of skills, experience and grade levels quickly for the motivated and talented individual
career based training
For further information on this excellent .NET C# Developer role, please send CV to address shown.