A delightful nursery close to London Bridge is looking for a bright, friendly and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join their lovely team.
This private nursery has several other locations around London, with this particular site being close to London Bridge in Southwark, it has great links to local public transport, walking distance from tube stations and many bus stops.
They are recruiting for L3 qualified practitioners who have experience working with children within the early years.
This is a full-time position on a long term contract basis. There will be flexible shifts between 8:00-18:00 Monday-Friday, 50 weeks per year.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Level 3 Qualification or above
* An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
* A passion for childcare, shown through day to day activities
* A good understanding of safeguarding procedures
* Be able to plan for children’s learning, making observations and assessments
* A high standard of cleanliness and health and safety
* Be punctual, trustworthy, and able to use own initiative
* A good level of spoken and written English
* Live within a realistic commutable distance
Experience: Early Childhood: 1 year (Required)
Licence: Level 3 Childcare (Required)
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Gavin Shaw at Gain Education today.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community