Occupational Health Nurse, Fulham, London, F/T, £36K
We are working with a leading OH provider to source an Occupational Health Nurse to join their London Construction team at a site in Fulham.
The successful individual will be required to work in a multidisciplinary team providing Occupational Health screening, treatment and emergency response services at client sites across London. The role requires the ability to assess and manage minor injury and illness, deliver health and wellbeing initiatives, and work with external organisations and other healthcare professionals.
Main duties of the role include:
· Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health
· Assess fitness to work for the appropriate job role
· Clinical assessments of clients presenting with minor illness and injury
· Health surveillance
· Provide clinical support to the first aid provision on site
· Prioritise and manage the clinical caseload generated by the various clients
· Registered nurse with NMC Part 1
· IT literate
· Have experience within an A&E and/or an acute/practice area
· Be able to prioritise own workload and manage own time effectively, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
Previous experience working in occupational health, ideally a construction setting, would be an advantage, however training is provided.
This role will be based mainly on Carnwath Road with some travel to other sites in West London.
This is a full-time role, where you will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm.