TSR Education Ltd
Do you believe that those working in education have a critical role in transforming learning and enriching the lives of young people?
* Would you like to be part of something energetic, innovative and empowering?
* Are you an Artist/Art teacher who is passionate about their subject?
If so, we want to hear from you!
A fantastic school in Tooting is looking for looking for an Art teacher to begin ASAP, on a part-time basis, 2-3 days per week.
The school caters for boys aged between 5-19 who have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) or Statement of SEN for social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH) needs.
The School aims to ensure that their students are equipped to leave school as confident learners and participative citizens, having gained the skills, qualifications and attributes that will enable them to take their place in wider society.
You will teach a class of maximum 8 learners at a time (often just a class of 3-4 boys).
This role is most suitable for an artist who is passionate about encouraging young men the importance of Art in the curriculum. You will have the opportunity to be Head of Art, with your own Art lab.
This is a role is ideal for a thriving Artist who is seeking an opportunity to grow as an art teacher, or an Art Teacher who would like to take a step back and enjoy a smaller class of pupils with maximum support from the School.
This is a Temp-to-Perm role opportunity.
* Passionate Art teacher who can convey this to pupils
* Must hold QTS
* GCSE Art & Design Qualification
* Have experience teaching students with Special Educational Needs, and have a passion to take a step into a SEN/SEMH School
* Experience teaching in a mainstream school
* Have a good sense of humour and be enthusiastic
* Dedicated to pupil progress
* Be resilient and able to demonstrate positive behaviour management
The School is currently interviewing – Apply Now.
If you would like further information on this role or would like to find out how we can assist you with a different role, please do not hesitate to contact Carla Botha on (phone number removed), or apply through the website.
The Supply Room is a London based Education Recruitment Agency for aspiring teachers and support staff. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, aiming to provide teachers with a rewarding and enjoyable role in the education sector while providing schools with an excellent service and with staff they can be proud of. We recruit for Primary, Secondary and SEN schools for a wide range of roles across London, Bournemouth and Bristol