LOOK AHEAD CARE AND SUPPORT
Recruiting for a Performance Analyst to join our Head Office in Westminster!
GBP 38,213 per annum plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more working 35 hours per week. This role will require regular travel to Kent.
The Performance Analyst will work with the Head of Business Intelligence to ensure that Look Ahead’s performance framework works effectively and that the organisation has management information which meets the needs of all stakeholders and drives improvement. As well as delivering organisational tasks, this role will have a specific focus on providing performance expertise for Look Ahead’s services in Kent. Look Ahead is a key partner for Kent County Council and delivers half of the homelessness pathway for Kent as well as young people’s, domestic abuse and mental health services in the county.
The Performance Analyst will work with our senior managers in Kent, sub-contractors and partners, to ensure that Look Ahead is collecting, analysing and providing the performance information needed for the contracts, both to meet our commitments and to provide new insight to enable better service provision.
They will produce regular performance reports and analyse data from a range of management systems, including developing new reports as required. They will provide advice and support on performance to staff in the Kent services, in particular ensuring our staff use systems effectively to provide accurate data. As part of the corporate team they will also ensure that Look Ahead is delivering the performance agenda by developing new reports and dashboards, carrying out data quality audits and analysing data to enable good decision making.
The post holder will have excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel and be comfortable with working with multiple systems and developing reports. They will be using Power BI and working with SQL reports. They will also be highly numerate with good report writing skills. They will be customer focused, a good communicator, able to work collaboratively and will be confident in managing competing priorities. Whilst the post is based in our head office in London, the Performance Analyst will be expected to travel regularly to Kent.
– Routinely produce performance reports for senior managers to ensure they understand how Look Ahead is performing against its priorities
– Work with managers both in Kent and throughout the organisation to understand their business priorities and to ensure that they have effective information management systems in place to deliver these
– Conduct high level analysis and interpretation of management information for a variety of audiences
– Ensure that Look Ahead complies with external performance reporting requirements including contractual measures and regulatory returns.
– Develop our reporting system so that service managers have a standard set of reports which they can run from their desktop.
– Carry out audits of KPI data and work to improve data quality
– Administer some of the Information Systems including producing protocols and user guidance and acting as first point of contact for user queries.
– Work in accordance with Look Ahead’s Code of Conduct and equal opportunities policy
– Excellent IT skills
– Good communication skills
– Self-starting and can manage their own workload
– Close attention to detail and high level of accuracy in their literacy and numeracy
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
The post holder must have an understanding of:
– Performance management and reporting
– Ensuring data meets quality standards
The post-holder must demonstrate:
– An ability to analyse and interpret data and to present the key messages from it
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, most importantly Microsoft Excel
– Skills in using Power BI and ability to create reports
– An ability to manage competing demands, prioritise and meet deadlines
– An ability to analyse customer requirements and develop solutions that meet these needs
– Knowledge of SQL
– Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services
For the full job description, please visit our Look Ahead website…… click apply for full job details