Global Interactive Marketing Online (GIMO) specialise in all aspects of online marketing in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for our services, we are recruiting for a ” PPC Specialist” to join our rapidly expanding workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
· Key Metrics for the role will be delivery of KPI Targets with a goal of optimising the campaigns based on ROI.
· Assist and help the Head of Paid Search and the Digital Director in building successful PPC strategies, making sure they fall in line with the overall company’s and the wider Digital Marketing strategies.
· Daily account management and ownership of some of our core PPC accounts. Platforms include Google Ads, YouTube, Bing among a few others
· Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated to the relevant stakeholders, with detailed insights.
· Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists and provide creative copy suggestions.
· A/B testing of Ad Copies and Landing Pages with an aim to get statistically significant results.
· Work closely with the local marketing and country managers to align PPC strategies and to get their valuable insights.
· Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for important metrics including tracking goals and revenue among others.
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
· Stay at the forefront of industry trends, both in terms of Digital Marketing as well as iGaming/Sport
· Passionate about digital marketing, specifically Paid Search
· A team player
· Strong hands-on PPC Experience, minimum 1 year
· Google Ads certified professional
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
· Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
· Advanced Excel skills, word and PowerPoint skills
· Exceptional attention to details and performance driven
· Familiar with Display remarketing campaigns.
· Familiar with Bid optimisation tools, knowledge of DoubleClick will be a bonus.
· Managed medium to large-sized PPC budgets of at least 50k/month.
· Can understand/speak French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German
· **Passion for Sport, would be helpful
· Experience in gambling/gaming industry is a plus
Established in 2006, we are based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 180 employees working for us in London, and an additional 380 employees working globally as part of the group. Focussing on mobile and online Poker, Casino and Sports Betting products in major European markets, we have a very multicultural team here at GIMO with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service…… click apply for full job details