Avios Group Limited
Job title Technical Product Owner – Membership
Reporting to Tribe Leader – Global Loyalty Platform
Location Central London with occasional travel to other offices
Salary Up to £65,000 dependant on experience
Please note that the location of this role is London, however currently our Head Office employees are working from home due to current Covid-19 restrictions and recommended guidelines. We’re also in the process of changing our London office and so the new location will be confirmed in due course.
About the Department
The Digital department is leading a transformation of Avios Group Limited into a digitally-optimised, loyalty products and services business. This goes beyond technical enablers and includes an evolution of our business model, ways of working, processes and goals.
At a Glance
Technical Product Owner is a key role in delivering innovative cloud based micro service product solutions for Avios membership within the global loyalty platform. The successful candidate will be accountable for setting the vision and strategic objectives of the membership product, ongoing management of the product roadmap and delivery of the backlog for membership services across all group airlines, globally. The purpose of the membership product is to deliver a menu of loyalty membership services to enable leading airline loyalty propositions and capabilities to provide seamless user experience to partner products and channels. The membership product is fundamental to the on-boarding of new members and on-going engagement to maximise the reward and recognition benefits of the loyalty programmes.
The candidate should have a strong technical product ownership background, coupled with demonstrable experience in delivering exceptional micro services. Ideally, the candidate should have a proven track record of delivering innovation. The candidate will work with key decision-makers and business owners as well as technical customers. It is essential that they have experience in working in agile teams, using agile principles and frameworks and is obsessed with delivering customer value by translating research and data into solutions.
Knowledge and experience in the area of airline, travel or retail loyalty programme membership services is highly desirable in this.
What you’ll be doing
• Define the product vision and roadmap, set to deliver business value according to the commercial strategy
• Create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog, web and mobile ensuring agile delivery of the product features
• Develop a deep understanding of our customer data and business targets and translate them into product features
• Manage sprint planning and review
• Define, track and report on product KPIs
• Gather customer feedback continuously and lookout for market and technology trends, constantly optimising the product
• Work closely with technical teams and designers to develop actionable user stories and propose lean and new product solutions to deliver innovation at speed
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across Avios (commercial and digital teams) and the wider group (airlines) as well as financial partners and manage 3rd party suppliers as appropriate
• Clearly communicate product roadmaps, plans, benefits and results of product improvements to a wide range of audiences
What we’re looking for
• Obsessed with providing customer value and delivering amazing customer experiences
• Committed to quality and speed-to-market and passionate for innovation
• Self-motivated with uncompromising attention to detail
• A problem solver and collaborator who loves a good challenge
• Creative and keen to bring new ideas to the organisation
• A sense of urgency, humility and a drive to make others successful
• Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
• Significant experience as a product owner of digital products, web and mobile
• Track record of having delivered products or product features to market, preferably in the financial space
• Understanding of UX/UI
• Experience in working within an agile framework is essential
• Experience in Identity management and loyalty platforms is highly desirable
• Proficiency at generating high quality documentation including user stories, use cases, flow diagrams and wireframes
• Familiar with Jira, Slack, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Deployment, devops and other common frameworks, tools and software used in agile digital development
• Comfortable with liaising and working with financial partners and 3rd party providers
Should you wish to apply for the above position, please apply through the link on the advert…… click apply for full job details