The Association for Renewable Energy and Clean Technology
Job title: Project Leader (International Projects)
Location: London, UK
The REA is a not for profit trade association based in London. The REA and its subsidiaries have within their membership 1,700+ companies whose activities and processes involve the generation, production, storage and sale of renewable energy, and the recycling of organic waste. Trusted by both Government departments and regulators, REA is a credible champion for UK business in these fast-moving markets.
The REA is continuing its development and services to members and to various government and export orientated organisations to facilitate sustainable economies and the achievement of net zero carbon in the energy and transport sectors.
One such programme is the China Prosperity Fund where funds are devoted to working with a number of businesses, academic institutions and other entities in China to share, guide and promote renewable energy solutions across the broad industrial sector, ensure sustainable corporate policies and enable the government policy frameworks that facilitate these activities.
The REA is looking for a Project Leader to support the development of the REA approach to participating in overseas projects for which China is seen as a key market.
· The collection and collation of materials and the development of full project packages
· The origination and presentation of REA subject positioning papers and presentations
· Arrange and support various trade missions
· Liaise with REA members to both learn and educate in the potential of export markets
· Host delegations from participating counties and liaise with the relevant departments
· Provide advice to members on export opportunities to China
Qualifications and skills required:
· Bachelor’s degree required…… click apply for full job details