Project Manager- Modernisation (Lifts)
Competitive base + Bonus + Benefits
At Otis, we’re dedicated to reinventing the way people move. As cities reach impossible heights and the digital revolution transforms daily life, our customers are looking to Otis for new ways to keep their world moving. As always, we’re ready – with a bold vision of the future and the groundbreaking technology to make it happen. You could be part of our next chapter as a project manager, based in London, with responsibility for project delivery on one or more sites whilst undergoing both on and off-site development in managing a project from an Otis perspective.
As a Project Manager, you will:
* Regular monitor the progress of Project managers reporting to them.
* Develop a specific delivery plan for each managed site and focus the Otis team, which includes indirect reports and subcontractors, to achieve the project goals
* Generate a contract plan in MS Project and liaise with the Project Controls Lead to enable overall project upgrades to be generated
* Regularly monitor and review progress against plan and if necessary, take action to mitigate delays and claims and bring the programme back on track
* Be the customer’s focal point for all correspondence, and the Otis representative at all mid and high-level meetings
To be successful in this role you will:
* Be adaptable, determined, results driven, purposeful, results orientated, able to operate calmly under pressure
* Keen to develop career with long term goals and objectives
* Have experience within Lifts and Escalator or construction industry
* Show that you are resilient and able to be proactive to meet company commitments
What can we offer you?
* Strong Remuneration Package
* A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
* A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us:
Otis is the world’s largest elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service business. We serve customers in over 200 countries and territories around the world and maintain more than 2 million elevators and escalators globally. Our Gen2® elevator system, energy-saving ReGen™ drive technology and Link escalator solutions have set industry standards for innovation and performance. Otis has more than 69,000 employees, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians. We are proud to be a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving, high-performance company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures to better serve our customers. So just imagine where you can take your career!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We welcome applications from Modernisation Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Senior Field Managers who live within a commutable distance of London and Home Counties.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria