Elior Support Services
Advert Closing Date:
Salary:£30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience Per annum
Location:Cheapside, EC2V 6JP
This role, based in our City Office near Bank, is a key role working within our purchasing team supporting the food and non-food buyers with analysis of supplier deals.
You will be responsible, through deal analysis, for identifying the best commercial opportunities to maintain/ improve company profitability and help manage the agreed deals onto Elior systems.
You will form part of strong established team of around 15, including 4 buyers and will report into the Category Director – Food.
Your key responsibilities as the Purchasing Analyst will consist of:
– Provide analytical support to buyers through the tender process to ensure full understanding of the category and validation of the risk and opportunities presented by the selected suppliers/manufacturers.
– Support the buyer and suppliers in the creation of product catalogue files for all appropriate suppliers.
– Provide analytical support for all price and product changes so that the buyer can understand the proposed impacts at site and base price, ensuring that business income is correctly adjusted.
– Support the buyer with ongoing category management, range reviews, pricing reviews, attending supplier/manufacturer meetings
– Assisting Purchasing Coordinators and P2P Helpdesk with resolution of queries from operations and suppliers.
– Provide additional business reporting as required, for example the work on Waste Reporting, Spend details for Elior Groupe, CR requirements, ONS requirements, inflation
– Support with relevant business strategic projects as required.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Purchasing Analyst include:
– Strong IT/ Advanced Excel Skills
– Strong Analytical Skills
– Strong oral and presentation skills
– Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Must be able to meet/ manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
– At least 3 years of relevant work experience in an analytical role, ideally in catering
– Ideally educated to a relevant degree level
Based at our Cheapside offices, London, we’re offering a salary of up to £35,000 per annum, plus a workplace pension.
In addition, you will receive a fantastic selection of health, wellbeing, and lifestyle benefits, including enhanced family leave, a cycle to work scheme and discounts on cinemas, retail, restaurants, and family days out. And since the community is at the heart of everything we do, we also provide personal leave for charity work.
Why it’s Great to Work for Us
Welcoming you into our warm, friendly, and genuine team from your first day, we’ll make you feel part of the family. With an inclusive, collaborative, and caring culture, you will share our shared purpose of delivering outstanding customer service.
At Elior, we’re innovators and extremely proud of our work around diversity, sustainability, and social value. That’s why with a firm belief in a diverse workplace, 95% of our colleagues feel we cultivate a culture where people of all backgrounds are welcome and valued.
If you want to give back to the community, this may be your role. Apply today.
All you need is an updated CV and cover letter, we’ll do the rest.
Facebook: Elior Careers Instagram: elior_uk
Any internal colleagues applying for this role, please be advised that new terms and conditions will apply.
Our head office, in Macclesfield and our newly refurbished office in the heart of London, provide inspirational, welcoming, and supportive environments where people thrive. Both offices offer open communal spaces with excellent catering facilities, lunch subsidies and complimentary refreshments and snacks.
At Elior we’re enriching lives, everywhere, every day. Feeding children in schools, loved ones in hospitals and care homes, sports fans in stadiums, visitors in heritage sites and teams in the workplace.
We are a multi-award-winning global player in the hospitality sector, founded in 1991 with over 105,000 colleagues worldwide, serving over 4 million guests every day. In the UK, our dedicated team serve our customers across 1200 locations.
Because of our success and stability, we can offer you excellent career opportunities where you will be nurtured and supported to fulfil your potential. We are renowned for looking after our people, with 87% of our colleagues feeling proud to work with us, and we are committed to delivering delicious and healthy food, which is ethically sourced.
And we’re committed to looking after the planet, supporting the community, cutting food waste and supporting wellbeing. We’ve lots to shout about with our strong and united approach in tackling many important global sustainability issues.
Interested? Click the ‘Apply for Vacancy’ button at the top of this advert.