A small but well respected Quantity Surveying and Project Management Construction consultancy, based in South West London, are seeking an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
Despite the current global situation, they have a strong pipeline of work and are looking for an intermediate Quantity Surveyor to provide support to their team of senior Quantity Surveyors.
This company work in a number of sectors including high end Residential.
The successful intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation founded on the principle of employing the very best people in the industry and have a superb track record in developing their staff.
About the role:
The successful Quantity Surveyor will gain experience in the core areas of Quantity Surveying, particularly:
· Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
· Cost estimates
· Feasibility studies
· Progress reports
· Employers agent services
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have every opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the company should they desire.
About the requirements:
· The successful Quantity Surveyor needs to have a strong understanding of the role of a Quantity Surveyor
· A RICS accredited degree would be preferable
· A desire to become chartered through RICS.
· Exceptional client facing skills are essential as is the ability to interact with all manner of stakeholders at all levels…… click apply for full job details