RE Teacher /RE NQT | Outstanding Secondary School | South East London
An ‘Outstanding’ and supportive Secondary School on the Greenwich/Lewisham border are on the hunt for a RE Teacher or RE NQT for a September 2020 start. This is a full time and permanent post employed and paid by the school.
The Head of Social Sciences has been in post for 3 years’ and provides a deep multi-cultural curriculum to the students, despite the school’s soft catholic ethos. This Outstanding school is partnered with another local school, where NQTs have access to shared CPD sessions and mentoring across different sites, allowing them to share best practice and ideas.
Does this sound like the RE Teacher / RE NQT opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
· RE Teacher / RE NQT – KS3,4 & 5
· Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
· Working alongside a team of fantastic Science Teachers
· TLR Opportunities: KS3 & KS4 Coordinator and Pastoral Responsibilities
· NQTs welcome: 1:1 Mentor, bespoke NQT induction, In & out of house training and more