SANZA Teaching Agency
This school is 3 form entry Infant and Nursery school. The school retains a traditional ethos and is in a great location, a leafy, quiet corner in Waltham Forest. The school is looking for a Reception Teacher that will centre learning at the heart of their activity. The successful Reception Teacher will need to build excellent relationships and team-work with different members of the school community to make for a positive environment where each student will get the best start to education.
We are looking for:
– A Nursery Teacher that will work hard and give their all for each child in their care.
– Someone who is reflective and wants to develop themselves professionally.
– A driven individual who can bring a confidence and positive attitude to the work they do.
– A Nursery Teacher with the drive to take on additional responsibilities in the future as the school grows.
This is a role for teaching in a EYFS of a 3-form entry school. The Reception Teacher will be expected to have EYFS experience. This role is suitable for an NQT that has a specialist Early Years Teaching degree or placements in Nursery or Reception.
The school has a large car park for all staff. Public transport access is via the Victoria line and a bus that stops right outside the school gates.
In return the school offers:
A school where students want to learn and make good progress through the school due to excellent and committed Teachers that are valued in their work at the school and respected in a caring environment. The successful Nursery Teacher will be made to feel part of the team very quickly and will be well supported by a strong SLT team.
By registering with Sanza Teaching we can offer you:
– Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
– We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
– Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
– Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
– Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
– Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
– Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Nursery Teacher role you will need to:
– Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
– Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points.
– This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
– Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click “Apply Now” to get your application started for the role of Nursery Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Lee Blake on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Sanza Teaching are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Sanza Teaching is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community