Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
Contract position with possiblity to convert to fulltime.
As a member of the Syneos Health Communications Talent Acquisition team, the Recruiter will have responsibility for the full life-cycle recruitment of employees for our European Communications teams working on Advertising, Public Relations and Medical Communication.
The Recruiter is responsible for leading full life-cycle recruitment including:
* Source candidates using our internal database, portfolio sites, social networking sites, job boards, campus events, etc.
* Identify resources, tools and opportunities to increase brand awareness amongst qualified job seekers, improve the candidate experience and increase diversity of the candidate pool
* Proactively build pipelines of diverse talent related to current openings and potential new business initiative
* Represent Syneos Health at networking, industry and campus events
* Maintains candidate data and workflow in applicant tracking system; provides weekly updates and reports to Head of Talent Acquisition
* Builds effective and respected partnership with key agency partners including hiring managers, Group and Discipline Leads, HR Partners, Finance and PMO’s
* Monitor industry trends and competitors
* Drive effective partnerships with business leaders and TA team
* Greeting candidates
*Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:*
* 4+ years of experience in recruiting
* Previous recruiting experience in a Communications agency, Adversiting, Public Relations or Medical Communications agency prefered. Healthcare experience a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
* Full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
* Strong relationship building skills and the ability to interact with candidates and leadership at all levels
* Has an eye for the details and can prioritize responsibilities
* Ability to discern creative skills in candidates throughout all steps of the recruitment process
* Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate amongst all levels within an organization
* Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service while implementing continuous improvement
* Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented setting
* Strong attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive and entrepreneurial environment
* The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At *Syneos Health Communications* , we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
*Syneos Health Communications* is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies – consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications – are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
*WORK HERE* *MATTERS EVERYWHERE * | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)