Oxford BioMedica (UK) Limited
Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Human Resource team is responsible for recruitment, learning & development, employee relations, employee wellbeing, payroll and employee engagement across the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Business Partner to join the team. The purpose of this role is to provide both strategic and operational support to specific business areas, to ensure their resource needs are met on time and within budget. You will also participate in the development of the OXB recruitment function, ensuring an excellent service is provided across the whole business.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
Operational Workforce Planning:
* Work closely with Head of Department to determine current and future business resource requirements
* Develop attraction and selection strategies to hire niche skill sets, including online and offline sourcing methodologies
* Find new innovative tools and methodologies to support continuous improvement
* Build Talent Pools for specific high volume roles
* Promote the Employee Referral strategy & encourage internal development & movement.
* Promote the Employee Value Proposition to promote Oxford Biomedica’s brand internally and externally through social media and networking
* Support strategies to promote the reputation of OXB on LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other mediums
* Drive market and competitor analysis and benchmarking for hard to fill / niche roles
* Support the continuous development and improvement of selection/assessment processes and techniques, including competency based assessment.
* Support hiring manager training in recruitment and interviewing skills on a 1 to 1 coaching basis
* Deliver Group SME & Process improvement training
* Support the Management of Change
* Mentor, Coach & Manage, where required, other members of the team
* Support and provide insights to continuously review and improve recruitment processes, KPI’s and SLA’s in line with the operational workforce plan
* Utilise recruitment metrics to identify ways to enhance performance and manage recruitment costs, sharing ideas with Head of Recruitment
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Degree qualified or equivalent, with strategic recruitment experience, gained within a life science environment, ideally supporting scientific vacancies
* In depth knowledge of recruitment practices, providing scientific business areas with strategies to enable continued organic growth
* Ability to develop results-driven recruiting strategies for sourcing, assessing and selecting quality talent
* Expertise in streamlining workflows and making process improvements
* Ability to understand business drivers and to work through to appropriate solutions for business performance
* Working knowledge of Excel, with the ability to manipulate data and create data analytics
* A track record of having used a professional network and market intelligence to tap into top talent, ideally with experience of direct sourcing key talent
* Demonstrated success in social media to drive company branding
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
No agencies please
We are committed to offering highly competitive reward packages for all our staff. That’s why, every year, we benchmark our salaries and benefits against the local pharmaceutical market – by that, we mean that we compare our packages with those of other major companies in the London, Oxford, Cambridge areas.
We’re looking for highly skilled, focused individuals to help us deliver life-changing therapies to patients. It’s no mean feat, and we have to work together to make this happen.
Along the way, you’ll have a rich variety of opportunities to really develop your career. We’ll also give you a generous set of employee benefits and a competitive salary.