Caretaker required for Primary School in Oldham
Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for a School Caretaker position in Oldham after building a strong relationship with a local grouping of schools. This Primary school are looking for an experienced school caretaker with experience managing a large site.
As a School Caretaker, you’ll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors.
You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
* Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time * Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
* Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
* Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
* Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
* Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role This is a full time temp to perm role. The working hours are 07:00 – 15:00.
* Experience working within a school environment
* A valid DBS on the DBS update service
* Be available to interview and start in April
What we can offer:
* Your own dedicated consultant
* £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
* Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners How to apply You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly.
Empowering Learning is a well-established teacher training and recruitment consultancy with branches located in London, Manchester and Cardiff and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Our dedicated, professional teams proudly place our candidates and clients at the heart of our bespoke approach and ensure that we provide excellent recruitment solutions to clients and candidates matter where they are in the country
If you are interested in this role please contact Rebecca Henry on (phone number removed) or email your CV over to (url removed)
Empowering Learning is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references