Our client are a very successful accountancy firm operating in Hornchurch. They deal with Accountancy, Self Assessment, Business Consultancy, Book-Keeping, Payroll Services, Business Start-Ups, VAT, Corporation Tax & HM Revenue & Customs.
They are now seeking an experienced, skilled and qualified Senior Bookkeeper to join their team.
· Working with Accountants to manage bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients in an accurate and timely manner
· Preparing appropriate schedules and reports as requested by Clients
· Ensuring all client work is completed within applicable lodgement and work schedule deadlines
· Completing and filing VAT returns
· Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
· Providing administrative and clerical support
· Ensuring client assignments are in line with all relevant accounting standards
· Other ad hoc duties
· Recording clients financial transactions
· 3 years practice experience is essential
· Knowledge of Xero accounting software essential
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel essential) and Outlook
· Good knowledge of other accounting software packages preferred.
· Own vehicle essential as some travelling involved.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the experience, knowledge and motivation to complete this role to its fullest please apply now, we would love to hear from you !