£60,000 to £75,000 basic salary plus bonus and benefits
We are currently supporting a successful specialist expert witness and dispute resolution consultancy in the construction, energy and infrastructure sectors. They advise an international, primarily legal client base supporting them in complex litigation and dispute related assignments, helping to resolve large scale construction and engineering projects all over the world. They investigate the causes of time and cost overruns on multi billion pound programs, and distressed capital projects in energy, infrastructure and building.
It’s current team of Experts, headquartered in London, include some of the most high profile in the sector providing advice in relation to projects in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. They are currently looking to add an additional Senior Consultant to their successful Quantum team. Ideally someone with existing experience of dispute resolution processes and ideally some exposure to expert witness work or a desire to work in this area also.
· Expertise on major or complex live building, power, transport, IT or civil engineering projects as a Quantity Surveyor
· Degree qualified and ideally MRICS+.
· Preferably working knowledge or qualifications in Construction Law and related principles
· Knowledge and experience of different claims analysis and management techniques
· Enthusiastic team player with positive social & interpersonal skills.
· Ideally your background will stem from working with a major contractor or dispute resolution specialist in the building, infrastructure, oil & gas, IT or power sectors.
· Ideally working knowledge of one or more main forms of contract i.e. ICE, JCT, NEC, FIDIC,
· Excellent communication skills with a strong commercial attitude
· Excellent problem solving skills with an analytical mind
· Excellent report writing and English language skills
If this opportunity is of interest or should you wish to explore further, please be assured we handle all applications strictly confidential. We are happy to explain more about this role and the wider opportunity, and the culture and requirements of this particular organisation. This represents an exceptional opportunity for someone to work in a very talented team, at the highest level and continue to develop themselves in a highly respected practice…… click apply for full job details