The Curve Group
Heard of us?
We’re an award-winning bank; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Credit Risk Team sits within the Bank’s Risk Function but is deeply embedded in the Bank’s market leading Credit Risk business line. The team has a wide scope of work supporting a significant business line and operation and plays a critical role in both its managing risks and delivering excellent customer experience.
Portfolio Management and Reporting of credit risk including the design, development and implementation of credit risk portfolio management and reporting. This includes the provision of credit portfolio insight, report production and management information for both the bank wide credit and business specific credit portfolios.
What would your day look like?
You will report into the Head of Credit Risk Portfolio Management & Reporting, who will be your line manager and responsible for things like performance review meetings, 1-1s and development conversations.
The role of Senior Analyst is really important to us. You will be responsible for:
What do we expect of you?
· Experience in design, development and production of credit risk reporting.
· Understanding of best practice credit risk management and how reporting and credit risk portfolio management supports this.
· Analytical skills and experience of working with SAS and/or excel spreadsheets.
· Communication skills – must be able to translate technical credit risk modelling into business language particularly in written form in terms of risk reporting/portfolio insight.
· SAS coding experience
What can you expect of us?
· A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our Customers.
· A smart yet comfortable working environment, well located for the daily commute and those lunchtime errands.
· A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
· A drive for continuous improvement, for which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
· A visible and approachable ExCo; who you will very likely to bump into whilst making your morning coffee.
And of course you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
A lot can happen in a year!
In 2019 our client’s Group was formed; bringing together two very successful businesses under the parent company umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services, with hubs throughout the UK, including London, Reading, Manchester and Cardiff.
We also celebrated our 10th Birthday and fundamentally 10 years of helping those with ideas; by saying yes to our customers. We’ve propelled entrepreneurs on their journeys; we’ve given first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we’ve opened up the lending market to many.
As for what the next 12 months has to offer; we are embarking upon the delivery of our Purpose; a Purpose that underpins our next 3 to 5 years as a growing business. Join us today and we will make the same Promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our Customers.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by our client will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer…… click apply for full job details