Title Senior ITSM Consultant Category Architecture City Reading, England – Various, United Kingdom Job Description Senior ITSM Consultant
Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world? Be part of something and join CGI as a Senior ITSM Consultant, delivering services across multiple clients. Based anywhere in the UK, you’ll work remotely but will be flexible with (expensed) travel as required to client sites and for key meetings between London, Reading and Solihull.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. The even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. We work as one team and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Sitting within our Global Technology Operations business unit, our Service Management Consultants work alongside a wide variety of key clients to support them with service solutions throughout the service management lifecycle.
Among other responsibilities, the Senior ITSM Consultant will be responsible for:
• Validating the Service Management strategy
• Assuring the operating model and process framework to implement it
• Verifying the design of new solutions
• Reviewing and assessing transition plans, developing new plans where needed
• Supporting the acceptance into service (transition to operations)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
With solid experience of pre-sales, service desk, service management, writing skills (bids), presentation skills and ideally costings, the Senior ITSM Consultant will need a mixture of experience with some/all of the following:
• Agile / SecDevOps
• Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
• Service Management Tooling (Remedy, ServiceNow, JIRA, other leading tools)
• Updating service management processes to support modern cloud services
• Automation (particularly AI at the Service Desk and automation of Service Management tasks)
• There will be the need for travel to client sites as required, with remote working in between.
• You MUST be eligible to undergo UK Security Clearance for this role.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.