My client is a large multi-disciplinary consultancy that primarily focuses on civil and MEP engineering. They are looking for an experienced Principal/Senior Acoustic Consultant to join their team of around 8 in London, working primarily on large data centres.
This role is mainly working from home with use of the London office if wanted.
This role will involve:
· Undertaking noise and vibration surveys
· Mentoring junior staff
· Writing fee proposals
· Data analysis and assessment
· Calculations and use of computer software
· Producing high quality acoustic reports
· MSc/BSc in Acoustics, a related subject, or a post-graduate qualification.
· Experience mentoring staff
· Extensive experience within acoustics consulting
· Effective communication with multiple parties
· Project management experience
This is a great opportunity to join a leading team in acoustics and develop further. The role is open to candidates at either Senior or Principal level. For more information please apply or contact James Warner at Redfish London.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business…… click apply for full job details