We have a vacancy for Service Advisor for our client's main dealership in West London. Busy and modern site that can offer long-term opportunities with strong earning potential.
The Role -
- Your remit will be to meet and greet customers bringing their vehicles to the car dealership for scheduled & non-scheduled servicing and repairs.
- Support the after sales function and the various staff members in the department such as junior service advisers, workshop controllers & assist the service manager in the day to day running of a busy after sales department.
- Upselling any existing products to new and existing customers.
- Multi-franchise dealer group that can always offer long-term development, training courses and career progression.
- Discounts with certain phone providers, strong pension package, smart health cover, life assurance and much more.
- Enhanced Holidays that could increase with service.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of the Kerridge or Pinnacle system.
- Customer service experience within the Automotive Industry.
Consultant - Robert Samuels Ref OC11582 INDAS Vacancy: Service Advisor
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.