Social Marketing Manager
Citywire has a brand new marketing team which we are looking to grow. Citywire is a global company with offices all over the world including UK, America, Italy and Germany. We are looking for a proactive, self starter that is confident working across teams and regions to drive and develop our organic and paid social strategies both in the UK and Globally in order to drive our retention and acqusuition growth plans.
We are excited about the potential of what Marketing can do for Citywire globally and we are looking to grow the team internally to drive this forward.
A little about us… Citywire helps people make better investments. We publish news, analysis and unique fund manager performance information to help professional investors make the best decisions about where to place their clients’ money. Sustainability is at the heart of what we do. We employ around 300 staff and look for motivated, passionate and dynamic people from all walks of life and backgrounds. Professional development is paramount to us to keep innovated and we encourage training throughout your career. We have offices in London, Brighton, New York, Munich, Milan and Singapore with expansion planned already for Paris and Sydney. We have fully embraced a hybrid model of working.
Our Social Marketing Manager role, works closely with our Senior Marketing Manager to help manage our global campaigns.
The role will be wide ranging and cover the diverse Citywire portfolio, across areas including:
– Working across departments to create social plans and calendar based on the market insights, competitor, internal audience behaviour, editorial and event plans.
– Organic Social Strategy development for each social channel (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Youtube) based on audience insight in order to acquire new audiences and retain existing audience with clear objectives, deliverables and KPIs.
– Paid Social Strategy acquisition plans focused on emerging regions with clear CPA, budgets and reporting against spend for LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram.
– Working closely with commerical marketing manager to develop bespoke social strategies for sales/clients and managing sponsored client posting calander.
-Create, manage and lead social activation plans for global events and campaigns including updating and leading status calls and documents.
– Proactive and innovative content management briefing for social posts across internal departments including editorial, events and video. Testing and learning best practises/design for each social channel including role of influencer content.
– Manage Junior Social Media Executive
– Managing and briefing the Citywire internal designers, ensuring each social media post is in line with our company’s brand and social media strategy.
– Preparing and running global marketing best practise and campaign ideas sessions
– Develop and report weekly and monthly social reports for organic and paid activity
– Manage social tech related projects such as One Click Registration and Single Sign On
– Explore new social platforms for opportunities of growth such a Tik Tok and our plan and purpose for this channel.
– Follow search engine optimization trends and be active in social media communities as a strong social media manager.
Job specific skills / technical skills / requirements
– Well organised, proactive and driven.
– Ability frame, explain and lead marketing strategy and activation plans.
– Self starter as well as someone who enjoys working with global teams, across time zones and in different departments.
– Attention to detail with creative and copy- always pushing for excellence based on audience insight and best practices.
– Provides constructive feedback to the team to help learn and develop.
– Has a desire to learn and grow in the role.
Who we are
Honesty, integrity, fairness and respect are four core values. We can and should disagree with one another, in the interests of getting the right answer. Arguments for truth, not ego. We should always focus on sustainability at every level of the company.
Excelling at your job will contribute to high performance at Citywire. You should have a continuous and constructive spoken dialogue with your manager about your performance, with reference to these behaviours: A positive approach; collaborating with colleagues; a make it happen attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and additional company benefits:
– 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays
– Flexible working options
– £480 allowance on any wellbeing activity and/or gym options. We will help with your monthly or annual costs
– We have a personal trainer who runs virtual workout sessions during lunchtime weekly
– Eye-test and glasses allowance
– Medical and Dental private insurance available after probation (3 months)
– Competitive private pension scheme
– Critical illness cover and group life assurance from day 1
– Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7
– Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans
– Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12 months and make a National Insurance saving too
After two years continuous service you will also have access to group income protection.
On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs virtual workout sessions during lunchtime weekly.
Please do not miss our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us:
Pre-selected applicants will undertake 2 psychometrics tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom/Teams.
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer