We are recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant on behalf of a large 3 form entry primary school in Bury.
The school is a place where the community, governors, staff, parents and pupils work together to ensure all children receive a rich, inspiring, dynamic education. This school creates a happy, secure and safe environment that encourages children to be effective learners.
Children within the schools EYFS Department get off to a good start and the teaching of early reading and phonics is good, the school has an inclusive and caring nature which means that pupils who have SEN and/or disabilities achieve well.
The school is based in Bury and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their EYFS department, mainly within Nursery. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the EYFS National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teachers within both Nursery and Reception, helping with the delivery of phonics, reading and writing. You will be required to work with the whole class or with small groups.
Experience working with children with SEND children is desirable. The class has 3 children with EHC plans and successful candidate will be supporting them on a daily basis.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer