Teaching Assistant- SEN- Trafford- September Start 2020
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Trafford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a two-form entry Primary School in Trafford to start in September 2020 until the end of the academic year. This is a full-time role with a salary of £65- £75 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of a primary school in Trafford. This school reflects a passionate commitment to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment where the children are able to grow and develop within the caring inclusive ethos to reach their full potential. It is driven by the schools’ desire to offer the best possible learning experiences for its pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
The headteacher has inspired all the school community to do their best, CPD Training is offered regularly to help each staff member to achieve. The behaviour of pupils is good and the school in a happy, harmonious place. Pupils say that they feel safe in school and treat each other with great kindness and respect.
The school is based in Trafford and is accessible via metro link, car or bus.
About the role
This OFSTED ‘Good’ primary school is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work within one of its KS1 classes. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and have prior experience of supporting students with SEN’s.
The role itself will involve working within KS1, providing 1:1 support to a child with Autism. The successful candidate will be able to provide consistent support to the child, helping them to access the National Curriculum. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer