Are you looking for your next opportunity as a 3rd Line Technical Consultant for an established Tech company that offers a range of services from integrated marketing to digital solutions? To be part of hard-working business team where you get to work across a wide variety of interesting projects and clients? If so, this role might be for you!
Fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Technical Consultant to be part of this leading global organisation who are committed to providing the best value for their clients. Based in South West London, the company are now on the look-out for an experienced 3rd Line Technical Consultant to carry out the installation of new software and the second line support of existing software.
– Assist in all stages in the installation of software, from analysis, design to installation and production
– Test installations to ensure these are fit for purpose and technical troubleshooting for a range of internal and external projects
– May be required to work at client premises in line with your duties; this may necessitate overnight stays based on client locations
– Microsoft suite (SQLServer/Windows Server/RemoteApp/Active Directory/Client/IIS)
– Strong understanding of virtual servers and networking (firewalls/VPNs/subnetting/routing)
– Solid communication skills, able to articulate technical and non-technical issues to both clients and internal teams
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 + Excellent Benefits!
Sound like you? Hit apply now!….. click apply for full job details