We are looking for a Tech Director with experience in the Banking to Financial sector to join our client’s Team to be based in London, Manchester or Sheffield
The company is a major IT technology services company with over 12500 + employees with Head Quarters in the US, The company uses some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
You will get the chance to:
– Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
– Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
– Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
– Mentor and coach a team of Tech Leads and Architects.
– Influence a large team or multiple teams to achieve their goals.
– Recommend strategic code reuse opportunities across the company.
– Define technical profiles, performance and training standards.
– Train people in Agile best practices and act as Scrum Master.
– Travel and expand your horizons!
– Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
– Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What will help you succeed:
– Make “No’s” become “What ifs”.
– Have imagination and love innovating.
– Being flexible & goal-oriented.
– Being a digital passionate.
– Being a Strategic Thinker.
– Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
– Advanced English skills.
– Being an expert in one major technology and business domain.
– Bachelor’s degree in system engineering or related studies.
– Knowledge in Agile methodologies, processes and technical team leadership.