This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced chemist/analyst looking to move away from a lab based role but still wanting to maintain an influential interest in science.
Working with this OEM you will be joining the company’s technical support team – with a core focus on chromatography products! Your duties will include:
– Responding to client product enquires
– Providing technical support directly to clients via phone/email/teams
– Technical/Product support to sales colleagues
– Assisting with technical writing for marketing material
– Attend conferences and seminars – post covid restrictions
Applications are invited from experienced scientists/service engineers/technical sales people with an excellent knowledge of HPLC/UHPLC. Troubleshooting, method development/optimisation and sample preparation techniques (including SPE) are all key areas.
Long term career progression into Product Specialist/Management, Marketing or more commercial opportunities are highly realisable.
In addition to your technical knowledge you must have excellent communication & time management skills and enjoy being part of team that is confident liaising directly with customers.
This role is predominantly remote based with the occasional visit to head office in Berkshire, full product training provided.