Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are currently looking for a Technical Validation Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Validation Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the service provided by the Chemistry team, through competently testing samples in accordance with the Sections Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and the principles of GMP/GLP. As well as delivering and supporting on the job training, developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Chemistry Section Manager.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Validation Analyst you will be involved in analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, FTIR UV KF. As well as report, review and approve results associated to validation, for inclusion in protocols, reports and project meetings.
2. You will assist in routine data collection and analysis including, for example, statistical process control. You will initiate and perform documentation preparation, revision, review and administration activities. To also help identify the need for new procedures and assist with their introduction.
3. As the Technical Validation Analyst you will assist with the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques. This will involve the design and execution of validation studies and the preparation of validation protocols and reports. Also assist with the identification, development and validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
4. You will assist in the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems within the Chemistry team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline preferably Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of validation lifecycle (Equipment and methods)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within GMP/GLP environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.