Technical Author, Banking, IT Software Development, Application & System Development, London, £55k
Are you looking to develop your T echnical Authoring style whilst being part of a growing team?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a T echnical Author to join an ambitious and growing development team within a leading global bank.
We are looking for a Technical Author/Technical Writer who has experience working with technical teams and creating technical documentation and non-technical documentation for a mixture of audiences.
You will report directly into the Head of Development who encourages growth and learning and is very much a leader, who provides opportunity for growth and development.
Technical Author/Technical Writer duties
· You will be working alongside one other, to carry out a variety of Technical Author/ Technical Writer requirements.
· Produce and maintain technical and non-technical documentation for applications across the business.
· Work very closely with the Development Team and other business areas to produce technical documentation, non-technical user guides and provide support as required.
· You will have the opportunity to work across all business areas of the bank, from the front office sales to the back-office support functions.
· You will be heavily involved in new software implementation, including the new introduction of Confluence.
Technical Author/Technical Writer experience
· Prior experience as a Technical Author or Technical Writer.
· Experienced and comfortable communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Preferably experienced working as a Technical Author or Technical Writer working on web-based content.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to operate and face off to a variety of stakeholders & departments.
· Good problem solver and methodical approach with good attention to detail.
Apply today This is a great chance to join a stable organisation who a re going through a tremendous amount of growth, please do get in touch for more details! – NO BANKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!….. click apply for full job details