Are you at a loose end coming out of University or in a job that isn’t challenging you enough? Then look no further than recruitment consultancy. It is a thriving sector with plenty of potential for progression and success, with realistic earnings of up to £80k in as little as THREE years!
Location: London, Central London Salary: £23k + uncapped commission
· Business with an £8 million turnover in just 4 years since starting up!
· Supply technology experts to large brands such as Honda & Three helping to transform customer experience
· Source finance professionals for the charity sector to help do better work
· Find the very best people for projects within the NHS, helping to deliver care that dramatically improves lives
· Invest in the future of their company with formal training courses
The role of trainee recruitment consultant:
· Sourcing the best candidates through job adverts and headhunting
· Interviewing candidates, arranging interviews with clients and prepping candidates
· Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to provide the best service with confidence!
· Negotiating terms and closing deals
· Building a network and name for yourself
Why apply to trainee recruitment consultant?
· Clear pathway for progression: ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT > CONSULTANT > SENIOR CONSULTANT > PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT > MANAGER > HEAD OF DEPARTMENT > DIRECTOR
· 1st year £35k-45k on target earnings (OTE)
2nd year £50k-£70k OTE
3rd year £70k-£100k+ OTE
· Monthly incentives including lunch clubs and day trips
· Team nights out/Social incentives
· Gym membership
· Additional day of holiday per year worked with us!
Apply today and get in contact with RULE Recruitment to kick start your career in Recruitment Consultancy!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role…… click apply for full job details