Independent Clinical Services
Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Department: MarketingLocation: London, Kings Cross (With occasional travel)
Salary: Competitive Salary + bonus + excellent company benefitsFull Time – Permanent Contract
ICS is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and clients. Our recent achievements have seen us outperform our main competitors with strong growth across each of our markets.
A new role has been created for a UX Designer to join our award-winning team. With over 25 brands and a growing digital portfolio, we are looking for someone to help shape and evolve the future of our UX design practice across
Collaborating with multiple teams and disciplines, you will be responsible for the end-to-end UX design process; from ideation and research to user interface design. You will be working on a range of internal and external product development projects; across mobile, touch and web.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in their UX career. We are looking for someone who loves learning and sharing their knowledge with the wider team.
The Role:This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team. If you are looking for a long-term diverse role that will require you to experience the full range of the UX skillset, then this the right challenge for you.
This will involve:
· Ensuring a design meets the product vision and core business objectives while providing users with the optimum experience
· Being an advocate for the user throughout the organisation, sharing your work through communities of practice, team meetings and other events.
· Being an ideas generator, through meetings, workshops with sketches and open discussions
· Work on cross-platform applications to develop user experience on a variety of devices
· Supporting the innovations team with developing mobile apps that are easy to use and are configured appropriately for smartphones and tablets
· Collaborate with front-end developers and marketing teams to create and manage a pattern library
· Maintain a sustainable governance structure and maintenance program for digital design assets and processes
. Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
· Communicating knowledge on product principles to team members and business stakeholders
· Creating user flows and provide support in ideation of user stories, senarios and storyboards
You will need:· An aptitude for using a logical, step-by-step approach to ensure designs are user friendly and simple for end users
· An understanding of accessibility and how this can strengthen the design solution when considered, being able to demonstrate a flexible range of inclusive design methods
. Relevant commercial experience linking user needs with business and marketing goals
· An open; flexible, and adaptable mind-set, to cope with a rapidly changing fast-paced environment
. A collaborative, inclusive and supportive approach
. A willingness to keep up to date with software applications and the latest technology in a rapidly changing digital age
· Good agile advocacy
· Excellent multitasking and prioritisation skills
You could have:· A drive for a particular facet of UX, such as IA, user research, or content
· Experience working with app development
· Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
Skills and qualifications:· Bachelors of design
· UX certification or equivalent experience
· Experience working with Sketch
· Experience working with prototyping skills such as inVision
· Experience in the Adobe suite
What we can offer youIn exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary + performance based annual bonus, in addition to excellent company benefits which include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays which increase with years of service, company pension scheme where we match your contribution up to 5% plus many more benefits.
Our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans, professional qualification support and career progression, has resulted in excellent retention levels. If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then contact us now with your current CV to apply.
The ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer