My client is an automotive retailer that has won numerous awards and currently has opportunities for qualified technicians at varying levels to join the team.
We are seeking qualified Vehicle Technicians to join the team at this prestige dealership and assist in providing high-quality and efficient vehicle service offering for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Workshop Controller, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
• Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines
• Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues
• Conduct electronic visual health checks on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers
• Liaise directly with customers and service advisors, providing outstanding customer service
• Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high-quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements
• Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date
Required Skills and Experience:
You will be a minimum of level 2 qualified as a vehicle technician with a full UK driving licence, ideally with manufacturer experience however training will be provided.
Benefits available in addition to generous salary packages include: • Comprehensive Tool insurance at no cost to you • Employee discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing • Employee Referral Bonus • Rewards discount shopping portal • Life assurance